Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Prezzie Finally Arrived!! Yea!!

OMC!! IT'S HERE!! IT'S HERE!!


I don't know who my Secret Paws is, no card or blog name on the package. So thank you whoever you are.

These are the two cute little 'nip toys from my Secret Paws...


And I think some cats out there must have known I did not receive my Secret Paws gift and so I received a package same day as the above with a card saying from your "Secret Secret Paw"...so thank you also whoever you are...

Here are the sweet little 'nip toys in the mystery package...


And...this package also had some "bling" in it for me to wear on my collar...'cept I don't, ummm, errrr...well...I don't wear a collar, but thank you just the same and I will make sure this pretty bling goes to a kitty who likes to have a collar...


Thank you for both for thinking of me...Paw Pats, Savannah

2 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

So happy you received your Secret Paws package. It came all the way from Poland from Kasia, Pika and Sheldon from Nasty Paws.

Have a wonderful new year!

Kasia said...

Dear Savannah in package should be more :( We also sent you a postcard.
We worry that something has been taken away from the pack by
customs official. (but in package wasn't nothing illegal, or maybe catnip is illegal =^^=)