Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Got to open my Secret Paws Gift!

Momma is finally helping me post about my Secret Paws gift from Derby and Ducky! We did have one busy holiday season and wanted to thank everyone who did use our shop for their Secret Paws gifts. And a special thanks goes out to Mom Paula, Brulee, and Truffle for organizing all of this!

My favorite part was getting into the box all the presents came in afterwards but momma didn't get any photos of that. So here I am checking out the goodies!

It has my name on it! MOL

Pawsome card cames inside with a note for us. Derby & Ducky you has to try the freeze dried shrimps!

Boy do I luvs me some feathers!

Momma knew we would all luvs these mice, they all over the house now MOL

Oooo my favorite treats!!

And momma even got a very cool ornament and linens for the kitchen!
Thank you so furry much Derky, Ducky, and your momma! Momma luvs her gifts and we is enjoying all the NIP toys and mice too. We especially luvs these puff balls you sent, we were immediately all over the house with those!

We can imagines how hard it might be to shop for a Chief Kit like me who has almost everything she has ever wanted but I luvs everything we got and it makes a nice addition to our toy basket! Thanks again! Purrrrrrrs & Nosetaps

4 comments:

Just Ducky said...

We are sooo happy you like your prezzies. We was worried since you do have access to almost everything.

So enjoy scattering the mousies and puff balls over the house. Happy New Year.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Freeze Dried SHRIMPS! Those sound really nommy!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

These are amazing gifts!!!
Having secret paws are the best thing of year.

Smokey_the cat said...

Beeeaaautiful gifts and dat catnip carrot rocks!